Tabletop Scotland 2019 Seminar: World Building | Featuring Matthew Dawkins, Benn Graybeaton, Klara Horskjær Herbøl, Bill Heron & Kevin Young
A key step in any game design process is determining where the game is set. If indeed it has a setting.
That applies whether you’re designing a new game, writing a setting for an existing game or home-brewing a variant for a published game.
This seminar goes through that process and touch on how our panel approach it in each of their designs.
Our panel will be chaired by Tom Mannering from Unlucky Frog –
- Onyx Path Publishing writer and developer Matthew Dawkins
- Modiphius RPG writer Benn Graybeaton
- Onyx Path Publishing writer Klara Horskjær Herbøl
- Modiphius RPG writer Bill Heron
- Inspiring Games game designer Kevin Young